Does The Second Date Mean You Two Are Exclusive?
Ok, she said yes to a second date, this doesn’t mean you two are exclusive. So don’t get too excited and start shouting from every rooftop, that she’s your girl. I know plenty of guys that will do just about anything to keep a woman… The point is this, we have all been there guys. So what do we do?
Well, don’t become Mr. Cling that’s what we’re not going to do. A few girls may like it, but typically it’s a BIG NO NO… It’s not good pinning your hopes and fantasies all on this one girl so soon, and she shouldn’t do that to you, as well. It can be a big turn-off and feel desperate to the other person who begins to see you as the “creepy clingy dude”. Look at it from her point of you, would you want the same thing? Would you want to feel like she’s the “weird clingy girl”? Because you would more than likely cut her off, correct? So stay away from being too territorial no matter what stage of the relationship you’re in, especially in the early stage.
Dating exclusively is a huge step. No, it’s not on the level as moving in together would be, but it does represent a level of dedication and commitment and while you might think you’re ready by the second date, you’re probably not. There’s nothing wrong with being patient and getting to know each other a little better. Remember the best things come to those who wait. And it’s very true.
For some, being exclusive only takes place after several dates and long talks in which the agreement is made to only date each other, before becoming exclusive. Until then, you might want to date around for a while until you both decide that it’s time to take to the next level. Don’t forget to have fun as you’re building to point. The long phone conversations, constant texting while at work, and of course the time you two spend alone together. It’s all apart of the process.
Here are some tips that can help you stop it from getting too serious, too fast:
1. Date other women. You can still continue to date the girl you really want but remember to keep your options open just in case…
2. Use this time to get to know her better. Patience is your friend for matters like this.
3. Keep your dates fun and causal. The more laughing the better. If you have a good sense of humor and can make her laugh, she will be more open to tell more about herself. Information is important in everything we do, even falling in love.
4. If everything is going great after the first few dates, maybe it’s time to test the romantic waters. If you’ve followed the tips so far, you would be able to get a sense of if she’s ready to take it to the next level.
5. Now, after several dates, lots of texting, phone calls, and a little romance, you may feel she’s definitely the one. This may be the time to find out if she’s ready to make a commitment to you. Quite frankly if she hasn’t reached out by now, you really should find out. She could be waiting for you to make the first move, which some women do. After being with her over several months, your gut should be able to tell you. Follow your gut.
When the time is right(Trust your gut) you can start a simple conversation about dating exclusively. Hopefully, if you have done everything right you will have a pretty good idea of how she feels beforehand. If you’ve gotten this far, it’s more than likely you won’t be surprised by her answer. Good luck Gentlemen.
If you want to use the same tips I used to get the girl I wanted click here… I went from a lonely shy guy to dating every weekend. Now I’ve been happily married for over 5 years… It works Gentlemen.